Thursday, June 5, 2008

ScummVM Goes Wii

Today we finally accepted patches by dhewg which implement Wii port of ScummVM. It is one of long awaited ports, and we're happy to have dhewg onboard. That means that this port will be official with our next release, and that users of this port can get some help even now. There has been created another subform specially for port-related discussions.

It is yet another great platform, and I myself witnessed one more time how portable ScummVM is. I will truly need that experience to myself pretty soon, just when that package with some cool  gadget will arrive and I will start hacking for it :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that happen to be the OpenPandora?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the weird openID username just now, I'm called Laurens (my openID wasn't setup correctly :))

Eugene Sandulenko said...

No, as I know, Pandora is planned by DJWillis, our GP2X porter. He is most suitable for that. I'm working on another ARM-based device :)

Anonymous said...

BeagleBoard then?